and then mail to the shelter as directed on the registration form with the required fee.
FOOD VENDOR REGISTRATION FORM CLICK HERE NON-FOOD VENDOR REGISTRATION FORM CLICK HERE
- Vendor must supply their own tent or trailer.
- Electricity by special arrangement only.
- Vendor location assignments will be first come first serve.
- Vendors must be set up and ready to sell by 9:00 a.m. on the day of the event.
- When contacting us please indicate a list of all items you are requesting to sell.
- Each vendor selling food must have a Health Dept. permit and required hand washing facility. The Health Dept. will do an on-site inspection.
2016 Vendor List (to date)
Heirloom Mobile Kitchen
Diehl's Pig Shack
Ms. Groovy's Kitchen
Dem 2 Brothers and a Grill
KCHA Kitchen (Hot Dogs and Pizza)
Premier Design Jewelry
Itty Bitty Kitty Committee
Pampered Paws Bakery