VENDORS - Click HERE for 2013 Contract
and complete a vendor contract and and mail to the address at the bottom of this page.
- Vendor must supply their own tent or trailer.
- Electricity by special arrangement only.
- Vendor location assignments will be first come first serve.
- Vendors must be set up and ready to sell by 10:00 a.m. on the day of the event.
- When contacting us please indicate a list of all items you are requesting to sell.
- Each vendor selling food must have a Health Dept. permit and required hand washing facility. The Health Dept. will do an on-site inspection.
Links to Vendors (Links posted at the request of the vendor)
2013 Vendor List
- Mountaineer Lemondade
- Go Mart and Red Bull BMX Demo
- DogBless Animal Rescue
- Kanawha County Spay and Neuter Task Force
- Treasure Cove Antiques and Collectibles
- West Side Main Street
- West Side Farmers Market
- Kanawha County Recycling Center